Shambhala Center of St. Johnsbury
17 Eastern Avenue, 2nd floor
next door to the Star Movie Theatre
and above the Sunshine Boutique
Click here for a map.
(1) Take Exit 20 Intersate 91
Come into town
At the first STOP sign/intersection (Railroad St & Eastern Ave), make a left on to Eastern Ave.
The Star Theatre is on your left as soon as you make the turn; there's a free parking next door. Street parking is free after 5pm and -- I believe -- all day Saturday. Definitely free all day Sunday.
(2) If you're coming in on Route 2 East from Montpelier:
- you can get on I91 south and take the next exit (20) and follow the directions above,
- OR continue on 2 East into STJ
after the Irving filling station on your left, as you come up the hill, bear left;
you will straighten out on to Main Street;
take the first right on to Eastern Avenue;
proceed to the bottom of the hill and look for the Star Theatre.
(3) If you're coming up I93 from NH/MA take it to the very end -- it empties onto I91 -- take I91 north and stay in the exit lane as exit 20 I91 is just about 2/10 of a mile. Then see (1) above.
(4) If you're coming in West on Route 2 from NH/ME: come all the way into town and when you cross a little bridge you will have to make a left or right (or crash into the Dunkin Doughnuts) make a left (onto Railroad Street) and make the next *right* onto Eastern Ave and you're there. The Star Theatre is on your left.
It's a pretty small town -- getting lost could disqualify you from personal shifts involving any driving :)